Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Please take a moment to read our training disclaimers below.
In order to promote social distancing students will need to reserve classes in advance.
Classes will be “no-touch”.
Students will wear masks to class.
Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
Students/parents will need to answer screening questions before entry.
We will be following State and local recommendations for safety.
Virtual classes are still offered for students who are unable to train at the dojo.
In the event of a shutdown due to government action or illness memberships will be placed on hold. Refunds will not be offered. Remaining funds can be credited to future classes or camps.
Please register and pay for classes using the ZEN PLANNER APP
***ALL DOJO TUITION TO BE PAID ONLINE***
Memberships will be limited to 2 per week. Reserve you class on the Zen Planner App.
Or register online https://kskmartialarts.sites.zenplanner.com/sign-up-now.cfm
Classes will be 45 min in order to allow time for sanitizing the dojo.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE
STUDENT / FAMILY
Please read each statement below.
- I understand that during this COVID-19 Public Health Emergency I will NOT be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area. I understand that this procedure change is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to limit to the extent possible everyone’s risk of exposure
- I understand that IF there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area, I MUST sanitize my hands before entering, remove my shoes and wear a mask. While in the facility I must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people, except for my own child.
- I understand that to enter the studio premises my child must be free from COVID-19 symptoms. If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear my child will be separated from the rest of the people in the studio. I will be contacted, and my child MUST be picked up from the studio within 15 minutes.
- fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- dry cough
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Muscle aches
While many of these symptoms might be non-COVID-19 symptoms we are proceeding with by assuming they are Covid-19 during this Public Health Emergency. These symptoms typically appear 2-7 days after being infected so please take them seriously. You will need to be symptom free for 72 hours before returning to the facility.
- I understand that my child must always wear a mask while in the studio and on studio premises.
- Each student MUST remove their shoes at the entrance of the facility. Those shoes will be put into a “dirty bag” and placed inside their personal gear bag.
- I understand that outside of martial arts, all students will comply with all state, county or local stay-at-home orders, and all contact with persons living outside our household will follow all state, county or local stay-at-home orders. My student and our family will comply with any and all state, county or local stay-at-home orders, will limit contact outside of the Dojo to persons living in our household and will only go out to inside venues in which we can maintain a minimum 6 foot social distancing. I will follow any recommendations from the CDC that limits my risk for exposure including wearing a mask in all public areas and remaining 6ft from all other people.
- I will immediately notify Kenshokan management if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had contact exhibits any of the symptoms listed in Number 1 above, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19. Further, I will immediately notify [CENTER NAME] management if anyone from my place of employment is presumed positive or tests positive for COVID-19 whether or not I have had direct contact with that person.
- I understand that Students entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
Sensei & The Kenshokan Team (Tammy, Maria, Ryan, Kailey)